Introducing Corona Contracts’ S-300 Folding Arm Awning, ideal for extending your outdoor space.
Our S-300 awning neatly attaches to the side of your building and discreetly folds away when not in use. It provides flexible, year-round shelter from both bad weather and intense sun. It is safe to use in winds of up to 28km/h and can be both manually and electronically operated for maximum ease of use.
The S-300 awning design is an extremely versatile full cassette. It can adapt to fit in many different types of spaces and can be operated both manually and via a motor. With a maximum width of up to 5.5m and 3m projection, it’s perfect for outdoor dining areas and other hospitality spaces.
Awnings from Corona Contracts are made to order in two to three weeks. Your order will then be delivered and installed by our experienced team at a time that suits you and does not inconvenience the operation of your business. Our installers are trained and fully insured, arrive on time and leave no mess behind when the work is complete. Installation should take just a few hours to complete.
Looking for something bigger? Take a look at our S-400 Awning.
Benefits of Corona Contracts S-300 Awning
Extend your outdoor space: Patios, terraces or exposed walkways can all benefit from the shelter and protection of an awning from Corona Contracts.
Five year guarantee: Every awning purchased from Corona Contracts comes with a five year guarantee for peace of mind.
Easy and discreet storage: Our awnings fold away quickly and discreetly, giving you total control over the amount of shade or protection offered.
Versatile branding options: Add your logo or branding and brand colours to customise your awning to perfectly match your building and chosen aesthetic.
Zero maintenance: The S-300 awning is built to stand up to many years of commercial use with zero maintenance, and the waterproof fabric is excellent at repelling moisture and preventing mold growth.
Key features of Corona Contracts S-300 Awning
- Huge coverage of up to 5.5m width and 3m projection without intermediate supports. Inclination is 0-75°.
- A wide tilt range from 0-75°, allowing for installation on a range of surfaces.
- No electricity is required, easy to adapt to manual operation with no drilling required.
- Water repellant fabrics ensure high performance in all weathers.
- Safely works with motors featuring an emergency stop.
- Clean and unobtrusive styling with concealed plate fastening screws.
- Versatile installation via both ceiling or universal brackets.
- High quality 100% metallic finish.
- LED illumination on the casing profile for extra style.
- Built to last full aluminium cassette, with end fixing points
- Can be set up for automatic operation with wind and sun sensors.
- Wind classification up to 28km/h.
Who can benefit from an awning?
Thanks to their incredible durability and five year guarantee, our awnings are perfectly suited to commercial clients. This includes hospitals, restaurants, bars, theatres and hotels. Any business wishing to provide extra shelter and comfort for their staff or customers without the hassle of maintenance and ongoing costs can benefit from these zero-maintenance outdoor structures. Interested in discussing a design for your building? Contact our friendly team today.
Alternatively, take a look at our full range of outdoor living structures.