Job Title Site Installation Fitter
Unit 4a Hillthorpe Farm
and throughout the north west
Salary £23 000 pa
Full time, permanent position
Van with full tool suite will be provided.
Corona Contracts Ltd manufacture, supply and install commercial and medical blinds and curtains, curtain track systems and window film and customised manifestations for a diverse customer base. We are looking for a committed and hardworking full time Site Installer Fitter, to work mainly within the North West, with occasional work elsewhere within the UK.
In this role, you will:
• Load and secure all product and tools in the company vehicle for current day installations.
• Travel to and from site in company vehicle.
• Follow instruction and actively contribute to smooth and efficient installations.
• Maintain a safe and tidy work area and environment.
• Removal of packaging and all waste material from site.
• Assist the Manager with the weekly stock requirements.
• Contribute within the manufacture environment.
The right candidate will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service to help continue our aim of earning our customers future recommendation.
You should have:
• Proven experience in “on-site” installations.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working on site with use of power tools and fixing methods.
• A good knowledge of electric & hand tools and fixing methods.
• Some manufacture of blinds and curtain tracks will also be required. Training will be provided.
• Experience in blind and curtain installations preferred but not essential as full on the job training
will be provided.
Please note this role will involve some climbing of ladders, scaffold and carrying heavy objects. Applicants must have a full clean UK driving license.
• 28 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
• Auto enrolment into pension scheme.
• Full tool suite + work safety equipment.
• Personal protective equipment provided.
• Social distancing guidelines in place.
How to apply for the Site Installation Fitter role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please email your CV to Lisa Quinn at
You must be eligible to work in the UK.